Just because someone tells you they love you doesn’t mean they actually do. - Anonymous.
Blog theme by shinku.
Colors colorpicker. Icons quirinius. REMOVE THIS PINK SENTENCE ONLY ! DON'T BE ALTER. THANKS~
> meet the owner;

“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle."

"Dance like there's nobody watching,
love like you'll never get hurt,
sing like there's nobody listening,
and live like its heaven on earth."


"""Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me, what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone who is life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts or at least we are getting there."""


xx

← Newer Post
Older Post →